Light Weight Soft Smooth Shell and Lining Fabric:
Both side of the underquilt (Shell and lining) are made of 20 Denier Ultra Lightweight Nylon Taffeta Fabric.
Fabric Weight: 1.12OZ/Y2 (38g/m2) Soft, Smooth, Lightweight
The fabric is down proof cired. So it has windproof and waterproof for small rain (Same as the fabric we always used on down jacket)
Filling：Bio-Based Fiber Made with DuPont™ Sorona® Synthetic Insulation.
Sustans® is a natural permanent 3D spiral fiber for heat preservation and has excellent loft and recovery from compacting.
Motionless air can’t form heat convection therefore reducing heat loss.
It has little affect from moisture, keeping the body warmer, dryer, and more comfortable in damper conditions.
Superior compaction recovery with long-lasting effect for quicker heat retention.
All this makes for a high warmth, highly elasticity, comfortable hand feeling and more consistent loft quilt that had a good feel and is durable, with good flexibility of use.
Multi-Usage: Warm style and Cool style
Tighten each end of the cord, the two ends are completely attached to the hammock to keep it warm, suitable for colder weather; When fully released, the two ends can be hung down, suitable for warmer days
- Integrated shock cord lines allow for vent adjustment and maintaining the gather at the ends of the underquilt.
Bottom insulation---No cold bottom in Winter
Tighten the middle part of the underquilt (for normal underquilt, the part under the butt and the leg is hanging down, can’t completely attached to the hammock, so the butt and the bottom of the leg will be cold, this is a common problem, plus these two rubber cord, you can tight the bottom and leg parts of underquilt, so that it is completely attached to the hammock, it is very warm.)
Double Side Bag: Easy Setup and Keep Clean
- Engineered to make storage and setup a breeze. Double side compression bag keeps the underquilt clean, contained, and off the ground. Connect one side and release the hammock underquilt from the compression bag as you go.
Adjustment Cords& Easy Adjust
There are cinch cords completely around the underquilt.
You can adjust underquilt position, and shape easily to suit your comfort best.
Different color carabiners are used to distinguish the head and foot ends.
Easy Set Up
- Clip carabiner at one end. Take the bag and go to the other end and clip. No need to pull the entire underquilt out to install, helping to keep it cleaner and less prone to damage.
- Every time you put away your underquilt, the two carabiners can stay outside the bag. When you go to hang it again, there is no need to rummage for hardware.
- After hanging the underquilt, you don't have to remove the bag. Just let it hang directly on the underquilt suspension, so when it is time to pack up, you don't have to look for the stuff sack.
OneWind Hammock Underquilt Review
Onewind underquilts have multi sizes, you can choose from based on your climate temperature to fulfilled a four season underquilt
Full-Size Olive Green/Blue Underquilts: Fits most of the hammocks, double hammocks, single hammocks or asymmetrical hammocks, large enough for covering, sizes are 82"*52"
3/4 Size Olive Green: perfect for single hammocks, sizes are 66"*47" which is smaller than full size and lighter, good for long through-hikers, trials
How Customers rate Onewind underquilts
Among best seller brands, onewind underquilt ranks perfect for its price and quality