Size & Weight
Size & Weight
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the order number, the item(s) you would like to return, and the reason.
- After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
- We'll issue the refund within 2 business days after we receive your package. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.
- You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you, if you would like to return or exchange the item please contact us within 30 days of delivery.
- Returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
- Free gifts cannot be returned.
- We do not accept returned items that have been sent back without proper returns requests.
- We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost.
- Please be sure to double-check your returns before shipping them out. We are not responsible for the return of non-Onewind products.
Return & Exchange Cost
The customer is responsible for shipping charges from your location to our warehouse. If you receive a faulty item, Onewind will pay for a re-shipment to the customer. Please note that the customer pays for both initial order shipments and out-of-warranty replacement shipments.
PLEASE NOTE: If the items we receive from you are damaged, or not in the condition required by our Return Policy, we will not be able to issue you a refund as described above. We don't like that situation any more than you do, so please only send back items that are in like-new and re-sellable condition. If you have any questions about whether your return will be accepted before you send it, don't hesitate to reach out.
If you want a backpacking blanket that doubles as a poncho or easily snaps into your Onewind Underquilt, then the Onewind Camping Blanket is an excellent option.
It includes snaps on the side that easily turns your blanket into a poncho, giving you hands-free warmth to cook dinner in comfort or tailgate for your favorite team. The 20D 400T Nylon fabric material and reinforced seams add durability to this featherweight blanket and do an excellent job repelling spills, rain, dog hair, and dirt.
The one-person Puffy Camping Blanket weighs only 1.9 lbs, and packs down tight into its water-resistant stuff sack, which makes it really easy to carry around.
If you already have our onewind underquilt, please check your underquilt snaps first before ordering.
Filling: Bio-Based Fiber Made with DuPont™ Sorona® Synthetic Insulation
- Filled with DuPont™'s bio-based fiber Sustans®, a high-tech, environmentally friendly synthetic insulating material. It has great loft characteristics due to the fibers' elastic properties, and wicks moisture, keeping you warm and dry.
- Sustans® is a natural permanent 3D spiral fiber for heat preservation and has excellent loft and recovery from compacting.
- It has little effect from moisture, keeping the body warmer, dryer, and more comfortable in damper conditions.
- All this makes for a high warmth, high elasticity, comfortable hand feeling, and more consistent loft quilt that had a good feel and is durable, with good flexibility of use.
Lightweight, Soft, Smooth Shell and Lining Fabric:
- Both sides of the underquilt (shell and lining) are made with 20 Denier Ultra Lightweight Nylon Taffeta Fabric.
- Fabric Weight: 1.12OZ/Y2 (38g/m2) Soft, Smooth, Lightweight.
- The fabric is down-proof cired so it is windproof and waterproof.
- Washer/Dryer Safe! – Can be washed and dries quickly and easily, unlike goose down. Use of non-agitated, large capacity, front-loaded commercial washer recommended.
Modular 4-season Underquilt System
- You can also attach the Onewind Camping Blanket to the Underquilt by snapping them together down the long edges, making this a truly modular 4-season underquilt system. Stacking the underquilt and blanket like this can get the temperature range down to 10°F.
- Simply fasten the camping blanket inside the underquilt down the long edges, and tuck it inside your underquilt, effectively doubling the amount of insulation.