- DIFFERENT SIZES TO CHOOSE - We offer three different sizes of adjustable structural ridgelines. You can choose to adjust in the range of 106-126 inches, 102-122 inches, or 94-118 inches. The adjustable structural ridgelines we offer are suitable for 10',11', and 12' hammocks.
- EASY TO ADJUST - The adjustable structural ridgelines we offer only need to adjust once which means you don't have to adjust them again later when you use them.
- UHMWPE - The 3mm UHMWPE rope has a breaking strength of 1500LBS, 8 times the strength of steel same size.
- COMFORTABLE - You can easily adjust the sag of the hammock to make yourself comfortable.
- PACKAGE - We pack the adjustable structural ridgeline in a plastic package with 1 piece in each.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Onewind is confident that the Hammock Adjustable Structural Ridgeline will be your preferred outdoor product. This is why we back it up with a 100% guarantee. If you have ever felt unsatisfied, simply reach out to us to return or exchange your goods within 30 days of receipt of shipment, and find a different variant that will work great for you.
At camp, a ridgeline is what you need to keep yourself safe since it keeps everything in perfect balance. It refers to the cord tied between two opposite ends of the hammock and is necessary if you will be resting on the hammock for longer hours, or more needed when you will sleep on the hammock overnight.
Easy To Use
To get started using your hammock, do the following steps:
Prepare the ridgeline with the adjustable UHMWPE whoopie sling ridgeline.
Adjust the length of your ridgeline to control the sag of the outdoor hammock.
Maintain the breaking strength at around 1,500 lbs.