Gear Storage Hammock
Gear Storage Hammock
- Remember to insert loose end of tree straps into the elastic keeper
- Children under the age of 7 must use it under the supervision of an adult.
- While using the hammock, you can sit or lie down. Do not try to stand in the hammock, it is very dangerous.
- The recommended distance from the ground to the bottom of the hammock is 15-50 cm
- All parts of the hanging suspension may become worn over time with extreme usage. Always be sure that your equipment is in good working order and not compromised in any way.
- To lengthen hammock life, do not place hard and sharp objects like rocks, scissors, keys on the hammock. Remove hard objects from your pockets that might go through your clothing and rip the hammock.
A convenient way to store your backpack and loose gear off the ground, and keep it within arm's reach.
Lightweight and compact this 63” x 55” mini-hammock is made from Ripstop nylon fabric and only weighs 9.8 oz.
Onewind Outdoor Gear Storage Hammock
The 3-hole guy line tensioners make setting up the gear hammock a breeze, requiring less than 60 seconds. Its unique design allows for faster adjustments that won’t slip, and lock the suspension into place.
Versatility by design allows the gear hammock to be used for multiple purposes. You can store your gear in it, couple it with a set of tree straps (sold separately) and use it as a food bag and suspend it from a tree branch to keep critters large and small away from your supplies, or use it for a bed for your four-legged friends that hike and camp with you. It's one of the best Onewind Outdoors Accessories.
Keep Your Food Supplies Before Wild Animals Snag Them
One of the things every outdoor camper must realize is that, when it is mealtime, they’ve got to be quick, alert, and agile. The wilderness is unpredictable, and there are roaming creatures and critters who may grab your cooked or grilled food even before you do. With the Onewind backpacking cover plus gear hammock, you can easily install them from tree branches to let the food away from your supplies and the threats from the wild. It also adds sanitation to your outdoor food preparation.
Setup In 60 Seconds!
Taking it further to the next level is the way it can easily be installed, and mind you, in just 60 seconds. It is equipped with three-hold guy line tensioners that make setting up the hammock hassle-free. The design adds to the ease of setup, since it allows for faster adjustments that won’t slip, locking the suspension firmly into place.