Light Weight Soft Smooth Shell and Lining Fabric:
Both side of the underquilt (Shell and lining) are made of 20 Denier Ultra Lightweight Nylon Taffeta Fabric.
Fabric Weight: 1.12OZ/Y2 (38g/m2) Soft, Smooth, Lightweight,
The fabric is down proof cired. So it has windproof and waterproof for small rain (Same as the fabric we always used on down jacket)
- Washer/Dryer Safe! – Can be washed and dries quickly and easily, unlike goose down. Use of non-agitated, large capacity, front loaded commercial washer suggested
Filling：Bio-Based Fiber Made with DuPont™ Sorona® Synthetic Insulation.
Sustans® is a natural permanent 3D spiral fiber for heat preservation and has excellent loft and recovery from compacting.
Motionless air can’t form heat convection therefore reducing heat loss.
It has little affect from moisture, keeping the body warmer, dryer, and more comfortable in damper conditions.
Superior compaction recovery with long-lasting effect for quicker heat retention.
All this makes for a high warmth, highly elasticity, comfortable hand feeling and more consistent loft quilt that had a good feel and is durable, with good flexibility of use.
Modular Footbox –
This over quilt has an easy to use convertible footbox. Makes for a quick entry and exit, and keeping the heat in. Footbox is made by snaps and shock cords drawstring. When you cinch the shock cord, You will get a footbox.
Never worry about zippers getting stuck or breaking
Poncho/Extra Thermal Clothing Layer – Use as a poncho
- Use as a poncho when just relaxing in camp near the fire, or as an extra insulated outer layer if you’re running a cold camp
- The topquilt devided into two parts----the Big part and the small part
- Big part (head end when used as topquilt): Can be used as a coat
- Small par(footboot when used as topquilt): Can be used as a kids cloak or adults skirt
Big one part+ small one part: Topquilt. And also a big warm poncho,