Thank you for purchasing the Onewind Peak storage hammock.
It is the alternative to storage for your accessories, cell phone, outdoor essentials, foods, gloves, balaclava, mittens, camp jacket, book, personal protection item or whatever you need to store within easy reach.
How to Use it?
The little hammock has reflective paracord line at both ends, extra two drop ropes are also included for hanging in different positions. There are two ways to hang the storage hammock.
Step 1 - Hang the Ridgeline Storage Hammock in the peak
- Tie the peak of the hammock on one end of your hammock ridgeline.
- Create a prussic knot with one of the two included loops.
- Attach the other reflective cord to the prussic knot.
- Adjust the tension and sag of the Storage Hammock by pushing the prussic knot either toward or away from you.
Step 2 - Hang the Ridgeline Storage Hammock In the Middle for quicker access to your items.
- Attach the reflective cords to each prussic knots
- Locate to desired position by sliding the prussic knots using a pushing motion.
Step 3 - How to tie a prussic knot?
- Place your loop against the ridgeline as shown in block 1.
- Take the formed end and wrap around ridgeline twice, passing it through the loop each time as shown in blocks 2 and 3.
- Pull on formed end and push outer edges to close up Prussic as shown in block 4.
Once the prussic knot is under tension on ridgeline, it cannot be moved by pulling the reflective cord or the knot. It can only be moved by pushing the knot from behind in the direction you want to go.
Want to learn more about the prussic knot? Please read this blog from onewind: