Thank you for purchasing the Onewind Birdge Hammock. To ensure a smooth setup, please follow the steps outlined in this instruction manual carefully.
Step 1 - Set up Tree Straps
- Wrap each tree strap around the tree
- Attach whoopie sling to the tree straps for long distance
Step 2 - Set up the hammock
- Attach the end of the hammock dog bone to the carabiner.
- Secure the foot end of the hammock to the tree straps.
- Insert the aluminum spreader bar into the hammock dog bones.
- Double-check both ends of the spreader bar to ensure that they are set up correctly.
Step 3 - Adjust Whoopie Sling
- Hold outer cords of the Ridgeline.
- Pull inner cords of the Ridgeline.
Step 4 - Alternative Methods for Shortening the Suspension
- Attach the two hammock dog bones to the tree straps directly.
- Use a double rope configuration for the foot end of the hammock.