Tempest 12' Zipper Camping Hammock
Tempest 12' Zipper Camping Hammock
- Remember to insert loose end of tree straps into the elastic keeper
- Children under the age of 7 must use it under the supervision of an adult.
- While using the hammock, you can sit or lie down. Do not try to stand in the hammock, it is very dangerous.
- The recommended distance from the ground to the bottom of the hammock is 15-50 cm
- All parts of the hanging suspension may become worn over time with extreme usage. Always be sure that your equipment is in good working order and not compromised in any way.
- To lengthen hammock life, do not place hard and sharp objects like rocks, scissors, keys on the hammock. Remove hard objects from your pockets that might go through your clothing and rip the hammock.
Onewind 12ft Zipper Hammock is our modular bugnet camping hammock that features an elongated symmetrical gathered-end design that allows you to lay comfortably in any direction. The hammock body is built with a single layer of durable nylon fabric with a unique hexagonal ripstop that minimizes stretch to maximize your ability to lay flat. Sleeping comfortably in a hammock is often equated with being able to lie flat at night instead of sleeping in a curved position like a banana.
Whether you’re looking for a starter hammock or you need a comfy retreat in your backyard, the Onewind Zipper Hammock is a great choice.
Weighing only 2.4LBS for the whole package and 700g/1.5LBS for the hammock bed and bug net, it can comfortably support weight up to 500lbs and is made with extra strong 2.1oz nylon hexagon ripstop construction with no seams so it's not only lightweight, durable, and breathable but also soft, fluffy and comfortable against your skin.
Our backpacking hammock provides the perfect combination of comfort and strength with an innovative single-panel design. It measures 12'*68" to maintain a comfortable diagonal lay.
This zipper camping hammock comes with everything you need for a full hammock shelter. It includes a hammock, attached zipper bugnet, 2 cinch buckles, 2 continuous loops, adjustable ridgeline, and 2*12' hammock tree straps, 2*2m shock cords, and 2 aluminum tent stakes.
All accessories can easily be packed and compressed in the double-sided stuff sack for mobility and easy storage.
Our unique zipper hammock has a built-in bug net with a convenient two-way, full zipper for fast in and out access. The net is made from heavy-grade polyester fabric that won't pull or tear out so you can get a good night’s sleep. When not in use, you can simply slide the bug net at the end of the hammock.
Unfolds from the stuff sack in seconds, this hammock comes with an adjustable ridgeline that enables you to increase or decrease the length for the perfect sag.
Why Buy OneWind Hammock - Never Sacrifice Comfort
Why Choose OneWind Camping Hammock? - Never Sacrifice Comfort
XXL Wide Panel Hammock
- The single-panel design eliminates the splices in the conventional three-panel hammocks of similar size.
- A stitch-free hammock removes the scratchy and stiff “seam ridges” that keep you tossing and turning at night.
- The wide fabric (68” Width) was designed specifically with the most ideal and flat diagonal lay in mind and can accommodate 2 people.
Durable Hexagon Ripstop Nylon
- This high-strength breathable fabric is a 2.1 oz, 70D, hexagon ripstop, and abrasion-resistant fabric that is durable and long-lasting and soft and comfortable against your skin.
- The hexagon pattern is stronger compared to traditional square or diamond patterns and can be found everywhere in nature, think honeycombs, turtle shells, snowflakes, etc.
- This added feature provides extra protection against snagging on limbs, rocks, zippers on clothing, keys, or other hazards you might encounter out camping.
Double-Sided Stuff Sack
- Engineered to make storage and set up a breeze.
- All hammock components fit into this single pouch so you will never have to worry about leaving anything behind.
- Keep the hammock clean, contained, and off the ground as you attach both ends to the tree straps.
- Connect one side and release the hammock from the stuff sack as you go.
Light Suspension, Easy Setup Whoopie Sling
- The suspension is comprised of a pair of 12ft single-layer tree straps with 2 adjustable buckles.
- It's lighter than typical tree straps (Many loops)& carabiners by 200g.
- The buckles are fastened to the hammock with continuous loops which have a breaking strength of 1500 LBS(5g/m) for one rope.
- There is an adjustable ridgeline that runs between two buckles.
- Adjust the length of the ridgeline to control the sag of the hammock to suit your comfort position.
- The ridgeline rope has a breaking strength of 1500LBS, 8 times the strength of steel of the same size.
Think a 12ft Zipper hammock is too long?
There's also an 11ft option available for you.