This product is Onewind Underquilt attached to the Onewind Camping Blanket together, making it a truly modular 4-season underquilt system.
Both hammock underquilt and Blanket are made with 1.1oz. 20D 400T ultralight nylon fabric and filled with DuPont™ Sorona Bio-Based Fiber Sustans®Insulation.
Lightweight, Soft, and Smooth Shell Lining Fabric:
- Both sides of the underquilt (shell and lining) are made of 20 Denier Ultra Lightweight Nylon Taffeta Fabric.
- Fabric Weight: 1.12OZ/Y2 (38g/m2) Soft, Smooth, and Lightweight.
- The fabric is down-proof cired so it has windproof and waterproof against small rain (same fabric we always used on down jackets).
Filling: Bio-Based Fiber Made with DuPont™ Sorona® Synthetic Insulation
- Sustans® is a natural permanent 3D spiral fiber for heat preservation and has excellent loft and recovery from compacting.
- High warmth, high elasticity, comfortable hand feeling, and more consistent loft quilt that had a good feel and is durable, with good flexibility of use.
Multi-Usage: Warm Style and Cool Style
- The two ends of the quilt are completely attached to the hammock so you can tighten each end of the cord to keep you warm; when fully released, the two ends can be hung down for better ventilation and is suitable for warmer days.
- Integrated shock cord lines allow for vent adjustment and keep the ends of the underquilt gathered.
- Different color carabiners are used to distinguish the head and foot end.
2 in 1 Combo Design for 4 Season
- You can also attach the Onewind Camping Blanket to the Underquilt, making this a truly modular 4-season underquilt system. Stacking the underquilt and blanket like this can get the temperature range down to 10°F.
- Simply fasten the camping blanket inside the underquilt down the long edges, and tuck it inside your underquilt, effectively doubling the amount of insulation.
Underquilt Ridgeline Supports
- Hang underquilt to hammock ridgeline. The four core line adjusters are used to balance the hammock with the underquilt and let you take a better rest.
Double Side Bag: Easy Setup and Keep Clean
- Engineered to make storage and set up a breeze. Double side compression bag keeps the underquilt clean, contained, and off the ground. Connect one side and release the hammock underquilt from the compression bag as you go.
Adjustment Cords & Easy to Adjust
- There are cinch cords completely around the underquilt. You can adjust the underquilt position, and shape easily to suit your comfort and preference.
Underquilt used on Bridge Hammock
- Clip carabiner on one end. Take the stuff sack and go to the other end and clip it. No need to pull the entire underquilt out to install, helping to keep it cleaner and less prone to damage.
- Every time you put away your underquilt, the two carabiners can stay outside the bag. When you go to hang it again, there is no need to rummage for hardware.
- After hanging the underquilt, you don't have to remove the bag. Just let it hang directly on the underquilt suspension, so when it is time to pack up, you don't have to look for the stuff sack.
How Customers Rate Onewind Underquilts
Among best seller brands, Onewind Underquilt ranks perfect for its price and quality.