Topquilt Poncho XL Deluxe
Topquilt Poncho XL Deluxe
Size & Weight
Size & Weight
- Please contact email@example.com, indicating the order number, the item(s) you would like to return, and the reason.
- After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
- We'll issue the refund within 2 business days after we receive your package. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.
- You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you, if you would like to return or exchange the item please contact us within 30 days of delivery.
- Returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
- Free gifts cannot be returned.
- We do not accept returned items that have been sent back without proper returns requests.
- We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost.
- Please be sure to double-check your returns before shipping them out. We are not responsible for the return of non-Onewind products.
Return & Exchange Cost
The customer is responsible for shipping charges from your location to our warehouse. If you receive a faulty item, Onewind will pay for a re-shipment to the customer. Please note that the customer pays for both initial order shipments and out-of-warranty replacement shipments.
PLEASE NOTE: If the items we receive from you are damaged, or not in the condition required by our Return Policy, we will not be able to issue you a refund as described above. We don't like that situation any more than you do, so please only send back items that are in like-new and re-sellable condition. If you have any questions about whether your return will be accepted before you send it, don't hesitate to reach out.
The product is currently in stock only in our US warehouse and is available for purchase by US customers only.
798789772316 OD Green
798789772521 Navy Blue
The lightweight nylon top quilts are with DWR materials and water-resistant, keeping you all night dry and warm, you can use the hammock quilt as blankets, warm poncho, warm coat, warm skirt and kids cloak. Making it a versatile option for your four-season hammock sleeping system.
This topquilt shell fabric and lining fabric are 20D 400T ultralight(1.1 oz) nylon fabric. The shell fabric is Dupont Teflon (DWR, protects from stains), Fabrics and quilt fillers are ultralight materials.
- Light Weight Soft Smooth Shell and Lining Fabric:
- Both sides of the Topquilt (Shell and lining) are made of 20 Denier Ultra Lightweight Nylon Taffeta Fabric.
- Fabric Weight: 1.12OZ/Y2 (38g/m2) Soft, Smooth, Lightweight,
- The fabric is down-proof cured. So it has windproof and waterproof for small rain (Same as the fabric we always used on the down jacket)
- Washer/Dryer Safe! – Can be washed and dries quickly and easily, unlike goose down. Use of non-agitated, large capacity, front-loaded commercial washer suggested.
Modular Footbox – This over quilt has an easy-to-use convertible foot box. Makes for a quick entry and exit, and keeps the heat in. The foot box is made of snaps and shock cords drawstring. When you cinch the shock cord, You will get a foot box. Never worry about zippers getting stuck or breaking.
Filling: Bio-Based Fiber Made with DuPont™ Sorona® Synthetic Insulation.
Sustans® is a natural permanent 3D spiral fiber for heat preservation and has excellent loft and recovery from compacting.
Motionless air can’t form heat convection, therefore, reducing heat loss. It has little effect from moisture, keeping the body warmer, dryer, and more comfortable in damper conditions. Superior compaction recovery with long-lasting effect for quicker heat retention. All this makes for a high warmth, high elasticity, comfortable hand feeling, and more consistent loft quilt that had a good feel and is durable, with good flexibility of use.
Onewind Topquilt Poncho XL Deluxe consists of two pieces that can be combined in different ways or used separately.
To use as a poncho liner just unsnap all of the snaps at the neck and the foot box and loosen the drawcord to give you the flat open blanket configuration. Then unsnap a couple of the middle snaps in the row of 12 snaps that connect the top and bottom halves of the quilt to make a hole for your head. Instant poncho liner! In this mode, the armholes aren't much use as they are down near your knees so you'll just have to reach your arms out the sides of the poncho liner.
If you want to use the top as a warm layer to wear while sitting or moving about camp unsnap the top from the bottom but leave the snaps behind your shoulders snapped and secure the sides behind your back with a cord or belt. Use the armholes to free your hands and arms while leaving the rest of your body protected by the water-repellant insulated quilt top.
You can add another layer of warmth by using the bottom piece. There are 2 pairs of snaps close together at the ends of the drawcord along what's normally the bottom of the foot box. Wrap this drawcord edge around your