Gear Storage Hammock
Gear Storage Hammock
Size & Weight
Size & Weight
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the order number, the item(s) you would like to return, and the reason.
- After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
- We'll issue the refund within 2 business days after we receive your package. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.
- You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you, if you would like to return or exchange the item please contact us within 30 days of delivery.
- Returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
- Free gifts cannot be returned.
- We do not accept returned items that have been sent back without proper returns requests.
- We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost.
- Please be sure to double-check your returns before shipping them out. We are not responsible for the return of non-Onewind products.
Return & Exchange Cost
The customer is responsible for shipping charges from your location to our warehouse. If you receive a faulty item, Onewind will pay for a re-shipment to the customer. Please note that the customer pays for both initial order shipments and out-of-warranty replacement shipments.
PLEASE NOTE: If the items we receive from you are damaged, or not in the condition required by our Return Policy, we will not be able to issue you a refund as described above. We don't like that situation any more than you do, so please only send back items that are in like-new and re-sellable condition. If you have any questions about whether your return will be accepted before you send it, don't hesitate to reach out.
A convenient way to store your backpack and loose gear off the ground, and keep it within arm's reach.
Lightweight and compact this 63” x 55” mini-hammock is made from Ripstop nylon fabric and only weighs 9.8 oz.
Onewind Outdoor Gear Storage Hammock
The 3-hole guy line tensioners make setting up the gear hammock a breeze, requiring less than 60 seconds. Its unique design allows for faster adjustments that won’t slip, and lock the suspension into place.
Versatility by design allows the gear hammock to be used for multiple purposes. You can store your gear in it, couple it with a set of tree straps (sold separately) and use it as a food bag and suspend it from a tree branch to keep critters large and small away from your supplies, or use it for a bed for your four-legged friends that hike and camp with you. It's one of the best Onewind Outdoors Accessories.
Keep Your Food Supplies Before Wild Animals Snag Them
One of the things every outdoor camper must realize is that, when it is mealtime, they’ve got to be quick, alert, and agile. The wilderness is unpredictable, and there are roaming creatures and critters who may grab your cooked or grilled food even before you do. With the Onewind backpacking cover plus gear hammock, you can easily install them from tree branches to let the food away from your supplies and the threats from the wild. It also adds sanitation to your outdoor food preparation.
Setup In 60 Seconds!
Taking it further to the next level is the way it can easily be installed, and mind you, in just 60 seconds. It is equipped with three-hold guy line tensioners that make setting up the hammock hassle-free. The design adds to the ease of setup, since it allows for faster adjustments that won’t slip, locking the suspension firmly into place.