Set Up Precaution
- Remember to insert loose end of tree straps into the elastic keeper
- Children under the age of 7 must use it under the supervision of an adult.
- While using the hammock, you can sit or lie down. Do not try to stand in the hammock, it is very dangerous.
- The recommended distance from the ground to the bottom of the hammock is 15-50 cm
- All parts of the hanging suspension may become worn over time with extreme usage. Always be sure that your equipment is in good working order and not compromised in any way.
- To lengthen hammock life, do not place hard and sharp objects like rocks, scissors, keys on the hammock. Remove hard objects from your pockets that might go through your clothing and rip the hammock.