Thank you for purchasing the Onewind Bottom Entry Hammock. To ensure a smooth setup, please follow the steps outlined in this instruction manual carefully.
- Wrap tree straps between two trees
- Connect buckle with ridgeline to tree strap
- Insert loose end of tree straps into elastic keeper
- Walk to the other tree strap, releasing the hammock from the stuff sack as you go.
- Attach the second buckle to the other tree strap, and make sure ridgeline is hang on end of hammock.
- Adjust the length of the tree straps and ridgeline to adjust the hammock height and sag.
- Press the hammock firmly to check the installation and stress before lying on it.
- Set up bottom entry bug net and tie the knot both ends of ridgeline to prevent from slipping.
- Get into the hammock through bottom of bug net and cinch the bottom closed with shock cords.